Private Lesson Program
- 6 Private Lessons at your home Spread out over 6 Months as close or far apart as you need them to benefit your goals with your dog. This is your journey and your lessons can be at your home, or out in the community (Spread out over 6 months to give you time to practice, create new habits and learn how to incorporate training into part of your life)
- Access to our Online Classroom. This is a place for you to be able to reference and learn everything your dog knows. The classroom also contains lots of bonus material (how to trim nails, proper nutrition, prepping for travel, what you should have in your pet 1st aid kit, etc.) for you to go through on your own time and reach out if you need extra guidance or help along the way.
- Access to our Facebook group. Just for students in a current program.
- Here I have a weekly live "Monday Motivation" with training tips and reminders for the week.
- Clients are able to post updates, training questions, brags, and short videos of what they are currently working on for immediate feedback that they are doing the right thing, or tips on how to make it better instead of waiting until their next lesson.
- This is where you will find the field trip schedule for the month and rsvp to events. Field Trips include: Pack Walks, Hikes, Obedience practice at a park, Community events / festivals, Dinner at Outdoor Restaurants and more. (Eleza will let you know when your dog is ready to participate in field trips)
- Access to call or text Eleza at any time for help throughout your journey.
- Option to continue in our Membership Program upon completion of Program.
- Learn Advanced Skills and teamwork activities: Agility, Scent Work, Tricks and more..
- Access to continue participating in Field Trips
- Day Camp options at a reduced rate for trained alumni dogs
- 6 Month Private Lesson Program : $3000
- 6 Month Program in Payments: $500 / month for 6 Consecutive Months.
- This is not a pay as you go program - all 6months are a package - the payments are to help you afford the life you really want with your dog.