Discover the Potential in your Paws!
We hold classes at: Douglas Feed and Pet Supply (Granite Bay) & Pet Food Express (Roseville)
We are proud to offer...
- Dog training that is fun for you and your dog.
- Helping you build a stronger relationship with your dog.
- Teaching you and helping you work with your dog on obedience commands and much more that will be reliable.
- Help with any behavior concerns (Housebreaking to Aggression)
- We train the biggest of dogs to the littlest of dogs.
Check out our Facebook Page and scroll through the pictures of all the fun we have.
Why choose Paws In Progress?
- Training your dog should be fun. This is so much more than a standard store class it's all about building the relationship with your dog. About everything you can do with your dog once they are trained. We have a whole dog owner community within Paws In Progress that enjoys playgroups, attends field trips, and so much more with their dogs.
- I keep my classes small so I have time to work with each of you and your dogs
- I apply a variety of different training styles because all dogs learn differently.
- I support you through the dogs life, and even continue to do so when you decide to get a 2nd dog. I am always available as a resource to answer questions and emails even years after a dog has been in training with me.
- I offer a money back guarantee after completion of a training course. Because I know that if you follow through with your homework throughout the course that you WILL see results.
- I offer a FREE Evaluation that includes no commitment, an evaluation of your concerns and goals with your pet and FREE advice and options.
- I train dogs because this is my passion. I want to help you and your dogs have a better, happier life together. I will ensure that you have an enjoyable experience through the process of training your dog.
- Once you have completed Advanced Obedience or Private Lessons equaling the level of Advanced Obedience you have the option to attend Paws Perfected a group training class for FREE for your dogs lifetime.
- FOR CURRENT AND PAST CLIENTS: Referrals of new clients will Receive up to $20 Off of any future Training Class OR Private Lesson OR Playgroups for each person that you refer to us that begins a class, private lesson or playgroups. It's our way of giving back for you helping us :)
Training is so simple a 4 year old can do it.... Well once the dog's trained the 4 year old can walk the dog and tell them what to do and they will listen. (see pictures above)
© 2012 Paws In Progress